Hard Reset COLOROVO CityTab 7
How to factory reset COLOROVO CityTab 7? How to wipe all data in COLOROVO CityTab 7? How to bypass screen lock in COLOROVO CityTab 7? How to restore defaults in COLOROVO CityTab 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COLOROVO CityTab 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your COLOROVO CityTab 7 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM 7227A core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
COLOROVO CityTab Supreme Hard Reset / Reinstall Windows - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work