Hard Reset COLORS Bold 2
How to factory reset COLORS Bold 2? How to wipe all data in COLORS Bold 2? How to bypass screen lock in COLORS Bold 2? How to restore defaults in COLORS Bold 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COLORS Bold 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your COLORS Bold 2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your COLORS Bold 2 off, firstly, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Key to navigate to it and Power Button to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you should select option "reboot system now" to restart your smartphone.
- Within a few minutes after that, your COLORS Bold 2 will be restarted, and that's it, congratulations!
Hard Reset (COLORS Bold 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.