Hard Reset COMIO A8
How to factory reset COMIO A8? How to wipe all data in COMIO A8? How to bypass screen lock in COMIO A8? How to restore defaults in COMIO A8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COMIO A8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your COMIO A8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see information about Boot Mode.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Down to navigate and click Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
COMIO C1 HARD RESET 100% - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work