Hard Reset COMIO C1 Pro
How to factory reset COMIO C1 Pro? How to wipe all data in COMIO C1 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in COMIO C1 Pro? How to restore defaults in COMIO C1 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COMIO C1 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your COMIO C1 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
COMIO C1 HARD RESET 100% - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work