Hard Reset COMIO M1
How to factory reset COMIO M1? How to wipe all data in COMIO M1? How to bypass screen lock in COMIO M1? How to restore defaults in COMIO M1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COMIO M1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your COMIO M1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Boot Mode.
- Now select "Recovery" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm that.
- After that click Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confirm that.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and click Volume Up once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Well done!
Comio S1 hard reset and pattern unlocked - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work