Hard Reset COMIO P1
How to factory reset COMIO P1? How to wipe all data in COMIO P1? How to bypass screen lock in COMIO P1? How to restore defaults in COMIO P1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COMIO P1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your COMIO P1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Now select "Recovery" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- After that use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select "Yes--delete all user data" and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Comio P1 Pattern Unlock And Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work