How to factory reset CONDOR Allure A55 Slim? How to wipe all data in CONDOR Allure A55 Slim? How to bypass screen lock in CONDOR Allure A55 Slim? How to restore defaults in CONDOR Allure A55 Slim?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CONDOR Allure A55 Slim. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CONDOR Allure A55 Slim will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When CONDOR logo appears release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Up button when you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard reset condor plume P8 - video