Hard Reset CONDOR Allure A55
How to factory reset CONDOR Allure A55? How to wipe all data in CONDOR Allure A55? How to bypass screen lock in CONDOR Allure A55? How to restore defaults in CONDOR Allure A55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CONDOR Allure A55. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CONDOR Allure A55 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the phone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if you see CONDOR logo.
- When Recovery Mode appears release the Volume Up key.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu select "Yes--delete all user data" by using same keys as before.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Great! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard reset condor plume P8 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work