Hard Reset CONDOR Allure A8
How to factory reset CONDOR Allure A8? How to wipe all data in CONDOR Allure A8? How to bypass screen lock in CONDOR Allure A8? How to restore defaults in CONDOR Allure A8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CONDOR Allure A8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CONDOR Allure A8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When CONDOR logo pops up release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- Here use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
Hard Reset Condor Allure A8 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work