Hard Reset CONDOR Allure M1 Plus
How to factory reset CONDOR Allure M1 Plus? How to wipe all data in CONDOR Allure M1 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in CONDOR Allure M1 Plus? How to restore defaults in CONDOR Allure M1 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CONDOR Allure M1 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your CONDOR Allure M1 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when CONDOR logo appears.
- When you see Recovery Mode release Volume Up.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset Condor Allure A8 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work