Hard Reset CONDOR C7 Mini
How to factory reset CONDOR C7 Mini? How to wipe all data in CONDOR C7 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in CONDOR C7 Mini? How to restore defaults in CONDOR C7 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CONDOR C7 Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CONDOR C7 Mini will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When CONDOR logo shows up let go of the Power key.
- Release the Volume Up button when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset Condor Allure A8 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work