Hard Reset CONDOR Griffe G4S
How to factory reset CONDOR Griffe G4S? How to wipe all data in CONDOR Griffe G4S? How to bypass screen lock in CONDOR Griffe G4S? How to restore defaults in CONDOR Griffe G4S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CONDOR Griffe G4S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CONDOR Griffe G4S will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Press the Power key when CONDOR logo appears on the screen.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "Yes--delete all user data" by using same buttons as before.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job! You are perfomed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Condor Allure A8 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.