How to factory reset CONDOR Griffe G6 Pro? How to wipe all data in CONDOR Griffe G6 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in CONDOR Griffe G6 Pro? How to restore defaults in CONDOR Griffe G6 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CONDOR Griffe G6 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CONDOR Griffe G6 Pro will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while to turn off the phone.
- In the second step start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- If CONDOR logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release the Volume Up key if you see Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" and confirm by using the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Condor Allure A8 - video