Hard Reset CONDOR PLUME L1
How to factory reset CONDOR PLUME L1? How to wipe all data in CONDOR PLUME L1? How to bypass screen lock in CONDOR PLUME L1? How to restore defaults in CONDOR PLUME L1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CONDOR PLUME L1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your CONDOR PLUME L1 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now push Voume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Stop pressing all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- From this mode select Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- After that choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select Yes--delete all user data and press the Power key.
- At the end choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! Your mobile is without any passwords needed to unlock it.
Hard Reset Condor L1 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work