Hard Reset CONDOR PLUME L2
How to factory reset CONDOR PLUME L2? How to wipe all data in CONDOR PLUME L2? How to bypass screen lock in CONDOR PLUME L2? How to restore defaults in CONDOR PLUME L2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CONDOR PLUME L2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your CONDOR PLUME L2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Voume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In this mode choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Then select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose Yes from the menu and click the Power button.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be finished for a few seconds.
Hard Reset Condor L2 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work