Hard Reset CONDOR Plume P6 Pro LTE
How to factory reset CONDOR Plume P6 Pro LTE? How to wipe all data in CONDOR Plume P6 Pro LTE? How to bypass screen lock in CONDOR Plume P6 Pro LTE? How to restore defaults in CONDOR Plume P6 Pro LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CONDOR Plume P6 Pro LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CONDOR Plume P6 Pro LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When CONDOR logo appears release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Up button when Recovery Mode pops up on the screen.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- At last chose "reboot system now" and confirm by using the Power key.
Hard reset condor plume P6 pro - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work