Hard Reset CONNECT Q50 Parkour
How to factory reset CONNECT Q50 Parkour? How to wipe all data in CONNECT Q50 Parkour? How to bypass screen lock in CONNECT Q50 Parkour? How to restore defaults in CONNECT Q50 Parkour?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CONNECT Q50 Parkour. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CONNECT Q50 Parkour will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (CONNECT Q50 Parkour)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.