Hard Reset CoolPAD 3320A
How to factory reset CoolPAD 3320A? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 3320A? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 3320A? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 3320A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 3320A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CoolPAD 3320A will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 208 MSM8208 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power key for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see CoolPAD logo on the screen.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power button.
- In the next step choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
como hacer hard reset coolpad 3320a - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work