Hard Reset CoolPAD 5218D
How to factory reset CoolPAD 5218D? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 5218D? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 5218D? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 5218D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 5218D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 5218D will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8625 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, press the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- If you see CoolPAD logo on the screen release all keys.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again just select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
como hacer hard reset coolpad 3320a - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work