Hard Reset CoolPAD 5263S
How to factory reset CoolPAD 5263S? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 5263S? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 5263S? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 5263S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 5263S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CoolPAD 5263S will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work