Hard Reset CoolPAD 5270
How to factory reset CoolPAD 5270? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 5270? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 5270? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 5270?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 5270. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CoolPAD 5270 will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power rocker at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work