Hard Reset CoolPAD 5832
How to factory reset CoolPAD 5832? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 5832? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 5832? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 5832?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 5832. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 5832 will be as new and your TI OMAP3630 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all buttons if you see CoolPAD logo on the screen.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up press the Power button to choose "reboot system now".
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work