Hard Reset CoolPAD 5855
How to factory reset CoolPAD 5855? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 5855? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 5855? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 5855?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 5855. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your CoolPAD 5855 will be as new and your TI OMAP3630 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys if CoolPAD logo shows up on the screen your device.
- Now navigate by using Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode shows up press the Power button to select "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work