Hard Reset CoolPAD 5870
How to factory reset CoolPAD 5870? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 5870? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 5870? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 5870?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 5870. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your CoolPAD 5870 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7627A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all buttons if you see CoolPAD logo on the screen.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Here by using Volume buttons choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work