Hard Reset CoolPAD 5892
How to factory reset CoolPAD 5892? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 5892? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 5892? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 5892?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 5892. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CoolPAD 5892 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work