Hard Reset CoolPAD 5910
How to factory reset CoolPAD 5910? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 5910? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 5910? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 5910?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 5910. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your CoolPAD 5910 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8625 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning press the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When CoolPAD logo pops up release all keys.
- In Recovery mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes", Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- If you see Recovery Mode on the screen you should select "reboot system now" by using Power button to launch the process.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work