Hard Reset CoolPAD 5930
How to factory reset CoolPAD 5930? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 5930? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 5930? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 5930?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 5930. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CoolPAD 5930 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8625 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the phone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- If you see CoolPAD logo on the screen release all buttons.
- Here navigate to choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and confirm that with the Power key.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.