Hard Reset CoolPAD 7019
How to factory reset CoolPAD 7019? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7019? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7019? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7019?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7019. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7019 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7527A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys until CoolPAD logo appears on the screen.
- After that release all held keys and from the menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then navigate by using Volume keys to choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using Power button to launch the operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.