Hard Reset CoolPAD 7019A
How to factory reset CoolPAD 7019A? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7019A? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7019A? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7019A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7019A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7019A will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7527A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see CoolPAD logo on the screen your device.
- In this menu use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using Power key to begin the process.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.