Hard Reset CoolPAD 7230
How to factory reset CoolPAD 7230? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7230? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7230? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7230?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7230. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7230 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning press the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- If CoolPAD logo appears on the screen your device you should let go of all buttons.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and use the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again press the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.