Hard Reset CoolPAD 7232
How to factory reset CoolPAD 7232? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7232? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7232? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7232?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7232. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7232 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release all buttons when CoolPAD logo pops up.
- In this menu use Volume key to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode shows up again press the Power button to select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work