Hard Reset CoolPAD 7235
How to factory reset CoolPAD 7235? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7235? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7235? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7235?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7235. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7235 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- If you see CoolPAD logo release all keys.
- Now from the menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- If you see Recovery Mode press the Power key to select "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.