Hard Reset CoolPAD 7266
How to factory reset CoolPAD 7266? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7266? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7266? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7266?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7266. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7266 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by using the Power button.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for about 5 seconds.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down button and then click Volume Up key once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and Volume Up key to confirm that.
- When you see Recovery Mode just press the Volume Up button on "reboot system now".
- Good job.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work