Hard Reset CoolPAD 7270
How to factory reset CoolPAD 7270? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7270? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7270? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7270?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7270. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7270 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds tu turn off the smartphone.
- In the next step push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When CoolPAD logo pops up let go of all keys.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work