Hard Reset CoolPAD 7290
How to factory reset CoolPAD 7290? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7290? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7290? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7290?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7290. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7290 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- If you see CoolPAD logo release held buttons.
- In this menu use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button one time.
- Now select "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work