How to factory reset CoolPAD 7295? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7295? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7295? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7295?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7295. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7295 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by using the Power key.
- Then start holding on Volume Up and Power buttons together until CoolPAD pops up on the screen.
- After that let go of all keys and from the menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm it.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "yes" and press the Power button to accept that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using Power key.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video