Hard Reset CoolPAD 7295T
How to factory reset CoolPAD 7295T? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7295T? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7295T? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7295T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7295T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7295T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if you see CoolPad logo on the screen.
- In Recovery Mode menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm it.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work