Hard Reset CoolPAD 7298A
How to factory reset CoolPAD 7298A? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7298A? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7298A? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7298A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7298A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7298A will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When CoolPad logo pops up on the screen release all buttons.
- Here choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept that.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "yes" and press the Power key to confirm it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" and confirm by using the Power key.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work