Hard Reset CoolPAD 7310
How to factory reset CoolPAD 7310? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 7310? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 7310? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 7310?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 7310. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 7310 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for about 5 seconds.
- When CoolPad logo appears let go of all keys.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm it.
- Now choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again just press the Power button to choose "reboot system now".
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work