Hard Reset CoolPAD 8019
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8019? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8019? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8019? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8019?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8019. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8019 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if you see CoolPad logo.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work