Hard Reset CoolPAD 8020+
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8020+? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8020+? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8020+? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8020+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8020+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8020+ will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- If you see CoolPad logo let go of all keys.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and press the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally press the Power button to choose and confirm "reboot system now".
- Perfect! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work