Hard Reset CoolPAD 8020
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8020? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8020? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8020? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8020?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8020. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8020 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons if you see CoolPad logo.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that use Volume keys to choose "yes" and press the Power button to confirm it.
- When Recovery Mode appears again you should use the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.