Hard Reset CoolPAD 8021D
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8021D? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8021D? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8021D? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8021D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8021D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8021D will be as new and your Marvell ARMADA PXA1920 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When CoolPad logo appears release all buttons.
- Now by using Volume buttons select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button and the process will be launched.
- Good job!
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work