Hard Reset CoolPAD 8026
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8026? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8026? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8026? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8026?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8026. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8026 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- If you see CoolPad logo let go of all keys.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and press the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally press the Power button to choose and confirm "reboot system now".
- Perfect! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.