Hard Reset CoolPAD 8028
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8028? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8028? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8028? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8028?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8028. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8028 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When CoolPad logo shows up let go of all keys.
- Here navigate by using Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again use the Power key to select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few seconds.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work