Hard Reset CoolPAD 8030
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8030? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8030? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8030? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8030?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8030. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8030 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- If you see CoolPad logo on the screen release all buttons.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and press the Power key once.
- After that by using Volume keys select "yes" and the Power button to confirm it.
- If you see Recovery Mode press the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work