Hard Reset CoolPAD 8050
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8050? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8050? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8050? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8050?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8050. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8050 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8810 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When CoolPad logo pops up let go of held keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- Then select "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work