Hard Reset CoolPAD 8060
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8060? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8060? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8060? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8060?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8060. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8060 will be as new and your Marvell PXA910 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the device by using the Power key.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when CoolPad logo shows up on the screen.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Success! Wait for a few moments and your device will be ready to use.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work