Hard Reset CoolPAD 8085N
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8085N? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8085N? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8085N? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8085N?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8085N. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8085N will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step press and push the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when CoolPAD pops up.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- In this menu select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and press the Power key once.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.