Hard Reset CoolPAD 8150D
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8150D? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8150D? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8150D? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8150D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8150D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8150D will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When CoolPAD logo shows up on the screen you should release all keys.
- In this menu use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- Finally use the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work